Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 

It's gonna be fun!!!

Starting tomorrow through Monday, there will be no, or little, blogging on this site.
The people at both my jobs have watched too much TV. They know I'm going to the EschaCon with some people I've never met before, except on-line. Questions and comments I've received.

1) You're supposed to be back on Tuesday. If you don't show, how many days should we wait before we report you missing to the police?
2) Have you checked them (co-riders) out on Casenet?
3) You'd better let someone know who you're going with and in what type vehicle. Get plate number.
4) Take your phone with you and call someone (mom, sister, co-worker) each day.
5) Are you crazy? Couldn't you just take a plane?
6) Yeah, I hope you come back. I have to have someone to give the pager to.

and I tell them... "Heh, maybe the others need to worry about me!"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?