Sunday, August 28, 2005

 

It's Sunday, do you know where your minister is?

Since it's Sunday, and church is a priority, I'd like to point out a wonderful opportunity to all! WIN FREE TICKETS TO CHURCH
HOW DO I WIN TICKETS?
It's easy. Just send a self-addressed stamped envelope with a valid and cashable cashier's check made out to the Landover Baptist Church, Inc., Wexler Offshore Holdings, P.L.L.C. Checks will be opened and deposited into our account and once they clear, the individual who wrote the largest check wins the 2 free tickets. All checks will be deposited, but no winner will be drawn for under the amount of $44,000.00. This exclusive offer is available to the general saved public only.

I've already written out my check and sent it in! Now, I know what to pray for... praise Jeebus!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?