Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 

Luckily, it's payday!

Well, I always say that Ice Cream is nature's cure for many ills. I sure wish that would help with the destruction in New Orleans, but since it wouldn't, I figured Red Cross could get a few dollars now, before my paycheck is spent.

They gave me these options to donate to. I went with the Hurricane 2005 Relief.
Hurricane 2005 Relief
National Disaster Relief Fund
Your Local Red Cross Chapter
International Response Fund
Military Services
Biomedical Services Campaign
Measles Initiative


Noah's Wish was the other one that received part of my check (the cats asked me to think of the animals for their sakes).

So, once the money flew from my account, I needed a cheer-upper. Mmmm Nature's cure for many ills... Chocolate Crunch Sundae Bar - the Strawberry is quite delicious, too. I'm cured!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?