Friday, August 12, 2005

 

Online...

While waiting for midnight to get here so I can post my Friday cat blogging picture, I thought I would let you know what I found, online, for amusement tonight.
While over at The Dark Wraith Forums Message Board, Andi alerted us to Shakespeare's Sister's post Question of the Day(what is your question for Dubya?)
and Oddjob let us know about Lab Kat's post Drinking and padlocks - BAD!(That kind of says it all... you have to read it to believe it.)
I also found that The CultureGhost has the post BREAKING NEWS!!!! SHIT IS GOOD FOR YOU(where we find out it's okay to eat McDonald's Food...we can lose weight doing so.)
Over at Recidivist Journals, there's this pearl, Turd burglar(homeowner finds broken window and a frozen turd.)

Reading and enjoying these posts reminded me of a section of the newspaper, I was reading tonight, called News of the Weird by Chuck Shepherd. By googling, I found the week of August 7th. Here's my favorite:
And a woman in Mecklenburg County, N.C., attempted to chase snakes out of a couch on her front porch by dousing the nest with lighter fluid, but then an accidentally dropped match set a fire large enough that she had to jump out a window to safety (June). [WSOC-TV (Charlotte), 6- 15-05]

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?