Sunday, August 28, 2005

 

Since I've been busy at work, and still trying to get some trailer painting accomplished, I have no dirty laundry to air. Saddie felt bad about that, so jumped in the basket. I know he's my own cat, but what the heck, AWWWWWW:)

Yesterday's work was rather rough. My phlebotomist had car trouble and her backup had to be called in. One of the new girls came in to be trained for her upcoming weekend. We had a couple special (surprise) extra specimens, which created about 50 (more than usual) reqs/specimens and most of those needed to be run stat. Other things were running slower than usual, creating the need for me to make several phone calls. All in all, the day was tiring. I left half an hour later than my posted time.

I came home and started painting. The small roller developed a large crack where it screws into the pole. The large roller broke off at the plastic where it screws into the pole. The paint brush is in cruddy condition, too. Who would have known? That was enough for me. I came in, checked the blog, went to bed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?