Saturday, August 06, 2005

 

tell me to shut up, already!

So, after a crappy Friday, about which, I left my sad tale of woe, here; though, I don't think it's really what The Heretik meant when he said, "Tell your worst tale of the week." I'm finally home.

The kitties were happy to see me, even if I haven't shaved my legs in a week or so. Sometime back, they learned to stop griping about unshaved legs after I shaved their hind legs, too:)

I did get a package, today. It contained the "Dark Wraith Forums" mug and "Draft Republicans" bumper sticker I had ordered from Dark Wraith Forums E-Store.

Earlier this week, I registered for EschaCon 2005, booked a room, and talked to Woody Guthrie's Guitar about carpooling, since he, with two other riders, are planning on driving through MO. They'll just stop and pick me up on the way! Too cool! It will certainly be interesting to meet the Eschaton commenters(Atriots) who manage to attend.

Thersites at metacomments has a dandy-fine poll up.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?