Saturday, August 20, 2005

 

Two Minutes of Hate Thread...

I think the idea of the Two minutes of hate in George Orwell's book, "1984", is a fantastic idea.
Painting the outside of my trailer gives me plenty of time to ponder this thought. Here are some of my candidates for the two minutes of hate:
**1. Miserable Failure
**2. Rumsfeld and "We know where they are. They’re in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat."
**3. "Fuck yourself" Cheney
**4. Pimp Karl Rove
**5. Fred Phelps and his flock
**6. War
**7. Pro-War Zealots
**8. ex-boyfriends...no, not these. I don't have pictures of the ones that do need hating, though..(well, I do have pictures, I'm just not going to put them on the blog:) and especially! the one who was supposed to paint my trailer, last year... with the paint sprayer I BOUGHT for him, a couple years ago!
**9. Paint
*10. Paint Rollers
*11. Hatred

Honorable mention:
**1. Bloggers who pay little attention to me.. and won't respond to my E-mails... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, so no links needed:)
**2. Cats who refuse to clean their own litter boxes.

I'm kidding about the Honorable mentions. They don't deserve hating. They deserve loving:)
I have plenty more, but got tired of looking for their links. Do you have any candidates? Please share..

Update: Speaking of hate, here's my latest contribution, Reading can be Dangerous, posted at The Practical Press.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?