Sunday, August 21, 2005

 

What a great day!

My father turns 88, on Tuesday. My sister suggested I bring the KFC to her house and we'd party there. I got up early (8:45am because someone dialing my phone number, obviously, doesn't realize Sunday is sleeping-in day - no, I didn't get up and answer it, either) and started painting on the trailer, again. The front is looking good. One more coat on the white area and I can put up the front shutters (shutters all second-coated, last night). I rushed to KFC, then to Sis's house, arriving about 11:30. We waited... and waited... My sister said our parents should have been there at 12:00. She called them and left a message. They finally got there about 12:45. My mother thought it was 11:30 when it was actually 12:30. While we were waiting, I took some pictures. Here are Sis's horses:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had taken some, earlier, but the horses insisted on coming up to the fence (they are friendly horses - but NOSY). I didn't want the fence in the picture.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?