Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

...and by the way...

Brittney had her baby - it's a boy.
...Spears, who married Federline in September last year, had been previously reported as saying she planned to have the baby by Caesarean section to avoid the pain of a natural birth...
I saw that and had to add it. Ha ha ha ha ha - I bet they can do wonders with the scar tissue, nowadays. One of my friend's had her baby by emergency C-section, some many years ago. She had a horrific scar. It's funny, to me, that someone would elect to having surgery because she wanted to avoid pain. By natural birth, once the baby's out, there's not a lot of pain. Stomach muscles, on the other hand, after surgery, never really heal properly, or so I've heard.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?