Saturday, September 10, 2005

 

Back to painting again

So, I was outside on the ladder, my cell phone on, in case N&D needs anything. Should have left the land phone plugged into the computer. It rang, I jumped from the ladder and ran in. It wasn't N&D. I hope she's not in too much pain. I think the doc prescribed Vicodin which might be a form of oxycodone? When she's feeling better, I think I'll nickname her "Rush"... *I would not do that!*

I saw this article Breakfast Helps Keep Girls Slim, Study Finds, By ALEX DOMINGUEZ The Associated Press.
Girls who regularly ate breakfast, particularly one that includes cereal, were slimmer than those who skipped the morning meal, according to a study that tracked nearly 2,400 girls for 10 years.
Cereal, milk, and orange juice for breakfast is the suggestion, it looks like. Well, I think dry (oldfashion) oatmeal mixed in yogurt is always a tasty breakfast. That's my tip for the day:)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?