Friday, September 09, 2005

 

cat translations

Ever wonder what your cat is saying?
Mioawmioaw
Since I can find nothing better to play with, I shall see what happens when I sharpen my claws on this handy piece of furniture.
Gakk-ak-ak
My digestive passages seem to have formed a hairball. Wherever could this have come from? I shall leave it here upon the carpeting.
that one reminds me of the "cat with hairball" impersonation a co-worker and I liked to make, some years ago. Heh heh! Good times
Mroow
I have forced my body into a tiny space in order to look cute. How am I doing?
or on top of the refrigerator, look at me!
Rrrow-miawww
I have remedied the cat box untidiness by shoveling the contents as far out of the box as was practical.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?