Friday, September 16, 2005

 

Friday cat blogging - featuring Cotton.


Just a good morning rant of complaints. I haven't been watching the news or listening much, for the last week or so. I guess I've just been too preoccupied with the ups and downs of daily living.

I guess the paper, the other day, was just a fluke delivery. I didn't get one yesterday. If I think about it, later, I'm going to call and take out my frustrations on them.

Last night, I uploaded my pictures from the camera. After it was finished, I deleted the pictures. All 64 or so of them. Turns out, they were not saved on the computer! Damn Damn Damn! I won't be able to take those pictures again. Many were from the storm clouds, yesterday morning.

My sweet Saddie makes getting up in the morning a great experience, though. He is such a cute little darling. He lays on the floor and plays with my hands while I pet him and scratch his belly. Cotton(see picture above) is a dear, too. He has a cute expression on his little face when getting lovins. Sgt Mango is very insistent on getting attention. He is a sweetheart, too, but I have to keep clipping his claws. He keeps jumping on my lap and sticking his claws in my leg. Ah, but all three are continued joys to this oldwhitelady.

I feel so sorry for the people who lost their pets in the storm. I hope they are re-united with their animal family members, as well as the human family members, too.

My ranting complaints weren't too bad, were they? :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?