Saturday, September 10, 2005

 

Gas prices going down?

I filled up at $2.79 a gallon! It had gone down from $2.89? I think, last night. I needed to fill up last night, but decided to wait. Since I'm still painting, I decided to stop at KFC for some greasy chicken. Yum.. I paid more for their gas than at the gas station! That's just sad!

Researchers say human brain still evolving,
By Lauran Neergaard, Associated Press
Using DNA samples from ethnically diverse populations, they identified a collection of variations in each gene that occurred with unusually high frequency. In fact, the variations were so common they couldn't be accidental mutations, but instead were probably due to natural selection, where genetic changes that are favorable to a species quickly gain a foothold and begin to spread, the researchers report.

I wonder if animal brains are also still evolving?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?