Thursday, September 15, 2005

 

Here, there, anywhere ...

It's up to you, my paper delivery folks, I have little say in the matter, since I can't catch you to tell you where to throw the fricking paper, for heaven's sake! Warning, I woke up in a crabby mood (more crabby than Crabletta) this morning. I woke up around 3ish because it was chilly. I pulled the blankets closer and snuggled down into the warm oblivion of sleep. The alarm was not a welcome sound. Goddess, outside, had been all night, and was still, crying heavy tears for the wardead, killed in Iraq and the stormdead, killed in New Orleans.

I slugged down some coffee, & bagged up some cat turds (Quite a stink) so I could set out the trash. When I was ready to go, I had a bag (containing camera, orange, tomatoes, some CDs) my purse, and the bag of trash. After placing the trash on the curb on the other side of the car, I was minimally wet when I finally entered the car. Did I tell you that my paper quit throwing my daily about two weeks ago? When I realized I needed to get payment sent, I did. Anyway, I started up the car. Backing up, I found that my paper had started delivering, again, yesterday. It had been under the car. If they would just throw the damn paper where I could find it, easily, I would be happier. At least I know, now, to look for it.

Even though the pavement was wet, I was slightly cheered by the tape (Queen - The Miracle) I had forgotten to shut off, yesterday, in the tape deck.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?