Tuesday, September 13, 2005

 

I was waiting for some

thought to just jump out and hit me so I could write about it. I know, I know, Alicia, I'm working on that meme. Anyway, I was thinking about my N&D who had to have emergency surgery, Friday evening. It was a bad injury and she will have to learn to do some things over. I hoped she wouldn't become depressed. I've called and talked to her several times. She seems to be taking it in stride. She can do just about anything she puts her mind to. Yay!

I was typing and the neighbor came over. It turns out he has to do some painting on his trailer, too, and wanted to borrow the ladder. I unlocked it and started to hand it to him, but he decided he was going to wait. Oh, well. I locked the ladder back up.

Oh, boy! I was looking at the AP Breaking News... look what I found Bush Vows Not to Waver in Iraq, Issues Warning to Syria, Meets With China's Leader, By Terence Hunt The Associated Press.
The Bush administration is seeking the support of China, Russia and India to bring Iran before the U.N. Security Council for possible sanctions for its suspected nuclear weapons program. Iran suspended uranium conversion and enrichment activities last year but resumed them last month. Iran's foreign minister, Manouchehr Mottaki, warned of serious consequences if the Security Council considers sanctions...

The president also issued a warning to Syrian President Bashar Assad, whom he accused of failing to control the flow of fighters sneaking into Iraq. The United States also has suggested that Syria played a role in the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafil Hariri last February in Beirut. The U.N. is investigating the assassination.

"The Syrian leader must understand we take his lack of action seriously," Bush said...
It's like they are bound and determined to get us into war with Iran and Syria, both. One these days, we're going to find out that other countries don't like to be pushed around. What are we going to do, then?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?