Sunday, September 18, 2005

 

I'm sorry, but... I have to share this!

Yesterday, the jerk that was supposed to paint my trailer came by. I want nothing to do with him, but we are still friends. (Basically, he's a nice person, he doesn't realize what a negative, self-absorbed, user he is). Yeah, he's the one that owes me thousands which I will never see. Oh well. Anyway, he comes to the trailercourt and mows the grass for several old folks, here. I allow him to leave his lawn tools in the shed.

So, I said, "See, I painted the trailer and it took a lot less time than if I had waited for you to do it." That asshole said, "Yeah, you can tell that you just slapped the paint on." Excuse me, you bastard! Luckily for him, I'm a nice person, but he couldn't get hold of the person that was supposed to pick him up, and I, gladly, drove him home, just to get him (and his nasty lousy attitude) out of my air/ear-space! That negative attitude really ate at me during the years we spent together.

When I told him we were no longer a couple last year, it lifted so much weight off my shoulders. I didn't have to worry about him, his nasty attitude, & his stupidity with money (pawn shops, etc.)

While driving him home, I yelled at him about his nasty negative attitude and that if he didn't change it, he would always be unhappy. (He's one of those that feel the world owes HIM - I guess that's why it didn't bother him to be a parasite -(my mother and sister's name for him)).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?