Saturday, September 17, 2005

 

It's early in the am

I was going to upload a pretty butterfly picture taken today. The wings are actually open. Hello is not cooperating, though. Soooo..
I called my sister, today, to see how she's doing. She's fine. She said the doc told her of a lady in SL who makes finger prosthesis', but they're pricey. She thinks her insurance might pay. If not, she still plans on getting one set, at least. Of course, that's way down the road. Now, to give you an idea of just how mean I can be, I asked her, first to not get mad or sad, but, "could I have one of your fingers for Wendy's?" Ah, she laughed, and said, "You can have two! They're in the freezer." She's going to bury them with Kitty, who is on death's door. Kitty is her 20 year old cat. She's stopped eating, and it is only a matter of time.

Interesting article in the paper... the one I did get!!! I forgot to call them, today, to find out why no paper. There was not one, tonight, either!
Wayward wallaby hit by vehicle. It had made an appearance in April of this year, but no one could find it, and no one would report one missing. Now, the poor little creature is dead; hit by a car, driver not reporting the accident.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?