Sunday, September 18, 2005

 

It's Sunday! Lettuce prey

Moonbootica, in an open thread on Eschaton, brought this link to my attention. Al-Qaeda's slaughter has one aim: civil war
150 died in one day in Baghdad - and Iraqis, not foreign fighters, are now the insurgency's keenest recruits. Peter Beaumont investigates how this crucial shift has changed the fight...
Eh, Excuse me, but why are we there, again? What was that reason we need to keep the troops there, for? I heard about this on the radio, the other day, as I was going to work. At the time, they said 88 were dead and more expected because hundreds were wounded. How can anyone be happy about these people's deaths? F*ck! This just makes me want to cry! BRING THE TROOPS HOME! IF NOT FOR OUR TROOPS' SAKE, AT LEAST FOR THE IRAQI PEOPLE'S SAKE.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?