Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

A note from the kitties

All I can say is, Thank Kitty Goddess Mom's home! Thursday, we were quite alarmed by the people and strange creatures invading our home. Grrr! Cotton and I hid away and refused to come out when Mom left. Hsssss! Mango's an idiot brown-noser. I'm sure he came out long enough to ask, "When are you coming back?"
Mom came home on Monday. Mango and I were hanging out, but were happy to see her back... but then... that stranger came in and took a nap on the couch. Well, strangers tend to send me off to a hidey place. Of course, Mango stayed and hung out with Mom. He really is a kiss-up. Once that stranger left, I had to hide for quite a few more hours, until I was sure no-one else would come over. Cotton waited until much later to, finally, appear.


Here I am, just hanging out under the computer desk. I am quite content that Mom's back! Purrrrr!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saddie!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?