Sunday, September 11, 2005

 

Someone's going to pay for this.

Does Meme remind anyone of the words, "me me"? Is that what it's supposed to mean? So, anyway, I was minding my own business, like always, trying to get that stinking song, "Achy Breaky Heart", out of my head... (There's a scurvy lout that caused THAT problem, but after thinking it through, I realized that it, possibly, was my fault, anyway. (Not that that's going to stop my post about scurvy louts (one in particular) later.)) Anyway, I stopped over at Last Left Turn Before Hooterville and you can imagine my shock at being on a list for another meme!
The Rules

Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot; link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollenation effect.
--Last Left Turn Before Hooterville
--Fun Central
--Left of Centrist
--Truespeak
--Words on A Page

Next: Select four new friends to add to the pollen count. (No one is obligated to participate and anyone can play if they want to). (I'm glad about that caveat - I'm not the best at always getting to it when I'm tagged, although it's always nice!)

'The Meme':

1.) What were you doing 10 years ago?
2.) What were you doing 5 years ago?
3.) What were you doing one year ago?
4.) What were you doing yesterday?
5.) Five snacks you enjoy
6.) Five songs I know all the words to.
7.) Five things you would do if you had a million dollars
8.)Five things you like doing
9.) Five bad habits
10.) Five things I would never wear again
11.) Five favorite toys


Okay, lets see whom should I tap to pass this along to? - if you notice, she wrote in my name in number 4.
How about
1.) MudHoler
2.) Crabletta
3.) Cookie Christine
4.) OldWhiteLady

Well, it's going to take me awhile to make up think about the answers. I will post them, later in the week.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?