Sunday, September 11, 2005

 

Talk Like a Pirate Day is this month!

Just a note to remind people that September 19, is TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY. It's going to be a lot of fun as my boss' boss sent us an E-mail telling us that we could bring in pirate food. We could, also, indulge in Pirate Talk. He also recommended a suspension in "spell check" for the day. Pirate Speak Translator for people, like me, who can't think of the right terms. I'm, also, trying to think about what type of food a pirate would eat. Rum cake is all I can think of. Suggestions are appreciated.

**I guess I need to get outside and finish painting the trailer. Close to being finished! Yay! Only problem is that I get to thinking about STOOPID MEN and... (oops, did I type that out loud?). Please, take no offense. I don't mean you, dear readers, and the one it's geared toward, probably won't even stop by to see the post! Damn! Damn! Damn! You know, I know a lot of good filthy sailor curse words, but I think blogger frowns on using them, so I have to make do.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?