Saturday, September 17, 2005

 

TGIF

I have to have bad influences to become a bad influence, right? Tonite, at work, the lady who is not allowed to sing Mon. - Thur., broke out into song, "Pour me 2 penis caladas, one for each hand..." The reason she's not allowed to sing is because she can't carry a tune and X told her not to sing when she's there. (X doesn't work Fri. evenings (lucky woman). I was shocked! shocked, I tell you!... and laughed so hard I started coughing, again. I'm still trying to shake the chill I got from painting the trailer. I didn't want to go in to see the doc until my regular check up, so he called in an RX which I hope will start working. Other than that, and having to go in, tomorrow at noon, to help the new gal, I plan to take it easy this weekend. Time to rest and spend some quality time with the kids (meow).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?