Thursday, October 20, 2005

 

Inane, insane, deranged...

Yesterday, I was having trouble with the mouse. It wouldn't work as good as it used to. I took it apart and blew the dust bunny out. I put it back together and had to go to work. Last night, the mouse still wasn't working as well as it should. I took it apart again. There are a couple things around the ball that hold it in place. I looked closely at them. I removed several strands of cat hair from each. There was another part that also had cat hair. After removing all cat hair from the inside of the mouse, I put it back together and screwed it together. AAAAAAaaahhhhhhh! The mouse works like it was new! What a sense of accomplishment. I'm happy! I'm easily pleased:)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?