Saturday, October 15, 2005

 

Napping...

Ask the cats, they'll tell you. Naps are where it's at! Today, I decided it was time to start painting the shed. The first coat of the main color is on. Tomorrow, coat two to be applied.

I like to read "Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine" and "Alfred Hitchcock Mystery Magazine". I'm not sure who the writer is, but the heroine, of some short stories, is Sandra Paris. Her calling card says something like, "Great things before breakfast." Many weekends, I start out jogging or getting a lot accomplished (before breakfast). I like to say, "I feel like Sandra Paris."

Today, I got a lot accomplished, but I had already had breakfast... Maybe tomorrow, I'll have a Sandra Paris morning:)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?