Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

One more from last night



I got to the courthouse and checked in. They couldn't find me on the list. They said my questionaire couldn't be found. I'm sure I sent it in, but that's OK by me:) They said that I could go. I asked if I should expect another jury request, soon. They said no, that my name shouldn't come up for another while, yet. Cool.

Update. I've been watching the new show, "This is Earl," and really enjoying it. I think my morning has been sort of like the "Karma" that Earl talks about. On the way back home, to change for work, I stopped and filled the gas tank. I also asked if the Powerball had been won, last night. NOPE. I bought a Powerball ticket, too. Come on lucky (machine picked) numbers!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?