Sunday, October 02, 2005

 

Sister picture

As I mentioned, yesterday, I spent time with my sister. When I called to make sure we were still on for the trip, I asked if I should pick her up or if she was able to drive. She said she would drive her car over. Well, I never picked up on the word "car". I figured she would be driving her truck. Imagine my surprise when a little sporty car pulled up outside my trailer. I went out and asked her, "who's car?" She said, "mine." She bought it to 1) to save on gas, and 2) because she needed an automatic until her fingers heal. She said the bone in the index finger is broken and when she had to shift the truck, it really caused some pain. She is also hoping to get all usage back in that finger, so wants to cause as little damage as possible.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was showing her the pictures on the blog. She said, "I guess you told everybody about my fingers."
"Of course," I replied, "if only to remind people to be careful." She was okay with that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?