Thursday, November 24, 2005

 

Am I stuffed!

Wow! Finally finished. My parents, sis, and bro came to have Thanksgiving at my place. They've gone, food put away, and dishes finished. Finally logged on again. I was logged on once, but my sis was hoping to get a call from her work telling her that she needn't come in and she had given the dial up phone number to them. Her call did come! She was so happy. It was a nice time - lots of visiting, and I didn't need the Taser, even once! My sis said that the coffee was good. It was Folger's!:) The turkey was smoked so it really didn't need to be in the oven for very long. Tough! I wanted to be sure it was cooked. Everything turned out tasty. It's a good thing Thanksgiving only comes once a year.

I hope everyone had as good of time as we did.

Oh, those poor people! Four Killed in Accident on Mo. Highway.
PORTAGEVILLE, Mo. (AP) -- Four people believed to be headed to a Thanksgiving family reunion were killed when their SUV crashed nearly head-on into a tractor-trailer, authorities said.
It's so sad! Now, the family will be reminded every Thanksgiving about this horrible accident. It's possible, the SUV had a tire blow-out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?