Thursday, November 10, 2005

 

Doin' Alright

Talk to Andi Allen at Confessions of a First Time Mother and she can tell you that smoking cessation is not easy. I think she has been smoke free, now, for several weeks. I've quit several times in the past couple months. Because it seems to get easier and easier, I think I should be smoke free by the end of the year. That is my quit smoking goal. I was five days free, three days free, and last quit on Monday morning. I have to say that I'm Doin' Alright:)
Last night/this morning, it seemed as though I was waking up every hour. I would wake up, look at the clock, and fall back to sleep. The last time I went several days without smoking, I had that same sleep pattern.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?