Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

I'm not happy!

This weekend, Kodak sent me a popup to download their latest version of the software I use to upload the pictures from that camera. I loaded it, but at the time was busy doing something else so did not turn computer off to update the software. The next time I turned the computer on, it gave me a screen (pretty scary) telling me that I had a flaw, or I might have new software that needed to update or something. Anyway, I followed whatever instructions so I could log on. This morning, I had 10 stinking minutes before I have to leave for carpool, I thought I could upload the pictures I took yesterday. Not so! The damn software isn't working as it did last week. Now, I'm going to have to take the time, tonite, for figuration of the dame stuff, or even load the old copy, back. Damn! Why does everything have to be so difficult?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?