Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

oh oh

Fine! Alright! So, I admit I stop over at Drudge Report now and then, but I promise you this: "I don't like it!"
Machines and objects to overtake humans on the Internet: ITU
Machines will take over from humans as the biggest users of the Internet in a brave new world of electronic sensors, smart homes, and tags that track users' movements and habits, the UN's telecommunications agency predicted.

In a report entitled "Internet of Things", the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) outlined the expected next stage in the technological revolution where humans, electronic devices, inanimate objects and databases are linked by a radically transformed Internet...
I thought my Internet date's voice was strange, last night, filled with zeroes and ones, but I thought it was just me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?