Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

What is going on?

Faramin had been asking if I had heard anything from Desi of the blog called Great Scat! We finally found that she has a new blog. She had a notation, the other day, that someone had hijacked her blog at Great Scat!.

Today, I clicked on my link to go to The Bottom Half, a blog hosted by NFamous. I haven't been there for about a month, but I find something totally different at that address. I'm thinking there was some hijacking, there, too.

Anyway, I remembered that I had the link to Backing up my blog posts and decided I had better do it, now. For some reason, it only backed up to December 14, but I went out and copied the rest (just the month of November and from the first to the 13th of December). I figured it would be best to have it, just in case something unfortunate happened.

So then, I was posting this and I have to enter those word verification to post it. Turns out, blogger says MY BLOG has the characteristics of a spam blog!
Your blog requires word verification
Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog. (What's a spam blog?) Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a spam blog. Automated spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive.

Excuse me? What is a spam blog?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?