Friday, December 02, 2005

 

I heard he was going to "reschedule."

President Bush is among 600 potential jurors summoned to a Texas court.
"I don't think I'll be sending the sheriff out to bring the president in," said Strother, a Republican who has a grandson serving in Iraq. "It seems to me that the president has plenty of things to occupy his attention. Jury duty is a very important civic function, but running the country, I think, especially in wartime, takes priority over jury service."
I can't think of anywhere better for him to be. Speaking of, wasn't there some discussion a while back on whether he fulfilled his guard duty? I'm thinking that even if it is re-scheduled, he might decide to give it a miss. This seems to be the big story, today. I guess because so many of us are hoping he will end up in court, but not on the jury!

Last night, on Coast to Coast, one of George Noorey's guests was talking about a possible LAX Missile Attack? Monday, November 28th. The story went that it might have been a bottle rocket or some other type flare. The guest said he heard a blip about it on the radio, then nothing more. He went on the Internet, the next day, and found very little.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?