Saturday, December 24, 2005

 

Memery is Finished!

Back in October, afarensis hit me up with the following meme. I finally finished it. I'm not happy with the finished product, but it will have to do.

1. Of all the books that you have eventually finished after many starts & stops, which one took you the longest and how long did it eventually take? I cannot answer that question. There are so many books that I have started, stopped, lost, found again, restarted, misplaced, found again and found place, and finally finished, or lost again. No titles stand out in my mind, though.

2. What great band (or album or song) have you heard so often, you wouldn't mind never hearing again even though you still think the band (or album or song) is great? I don't have any, but if I did, it would be either Aerosmith or AC/DC. I don't particularly like either group, but they have had some good songs. The radio used to play them too much.

3. Which cliché or often cited quote needs to be placed in quarantine for a few decades? "Can you hear me, now?"

4. During the 1990s "Compassion Fatigue" received a lot of press, now the media is giddy with "Donation Fatigue". What will be the next trendy fatigue? Queen had a fantastic song called, "The Prophet's Song" from the album, A Night at the Opera.
...Oh oh people of the earth
Listen to the warning
The prophet he said
For soon the cold of night will fall
Summoned by your own hand...
No, that's not the answer to the question. I don't have an answer.

5. What percentage of respondents will answer "meme fatigue" to question #4? I don't know.

I think I'll pass this on to:
Eli
scoutprime

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?