Saturday, December 24, 2005

 

Mr or Mrs Seven, I presume?

Seven Things To Do Before I Die
I have to steal the first one as a mix from Scoutprime and Eli
1. Outlive George Bush and piss on his grave
2. take a long vacation
3. win powerball
4. read all the books in my place
5. hook up my dvd player
6. finish "Time for a Trailride"
7. finish the 2 paintings I started in July

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. roll my tongue
2. spell separate without looking it up
3. get enough sleep
4. understand directions for putting some things together
5. Go through my clothes and get rid of the too small (some day I might be able to fit into them)
6. Get down to the weight I want to be
7. Clean the clutter out of my home

Seven Things That Attract Me to...Blogging
1. showing pictures of my cats
2. ranting to an unknown audience (I just imagine them all naked)
3. I can say whatever I want to say (yeah, a lot of rot, sometimes)
4. Other bloggers are great
5. Comments are cool
6. outlet for my short stories
7. outlet for bad bad poetry

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. Well, hell
2. dammit to hell
3. kitty kitty kitty
4. you're such a cute boy
5. awwwww
6. and just when did you tell me?
7. stupid computer/code

Seven Books That I Love
1. The Skook - J.P. Miller
2. Chromosome 6 - Robin Cook
3. Four to Score - Janet Evanovich
4. Side Effects - Michael Palmer
5. Reflex - Dick Francis
6. Fire Horse - Bill Shoemaker
7. Contagion - Robin Cook

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again
1. Adventures in Babysitting
2. They Live
3. Blazing Saddles
4. The Jerk
5. La Fortuna (Can't remember title of this movie. I have it somewhere, can't find it, wanted to watch it, recently - If anyone knows the name, feel free to chime in. It had to do with a beautiful apartment complex with a garden courtyard space in the middle. The residents hung out on their steps and learned/co-existed with each other. Some new bold architect wanted to create a new bizarre type complex and the residents had to go to city hall to fight to keep what was there).
6. She-Devil
7. While you were Sleeping

Seven + People I Want To Join In Too
1. SB_Gypsy
2. Andi Allen
3. Rexroth's Daughter
4. Dread Pirate Roberts
5. afarensis
6. The Fat Lady Sings
7. MissouriSmile
This was actually a lot of fun. If you don't want to play, that's fine, too. If you weren't tagged, you can still put your answers in the comments:)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?