Monday, January 23, 2006

 

Advertisements

I was watching Desperate Housewives, last night, when an advertisement for Nissan Maxima came on. It looked like the guy was walking his date to the door, he puts his hand on a car sitting there, and sees himself enjoying himself by driving the car. My problem with the advertisement (mind you, I didn't really pay attention so I don't know who's car it was, I'm pretty sure it wasn't his own) is that the car alarm didn't go off. Now, wouldn't you expect a working alarm on a brand new car?

Also, I guess other people have posted five weird, or not so weird, facts about themselves. I noted mine in Crabletta's comment thread.

Oh, boy... it looks like Mustang Bobby The 23rd Post Meme Tapped me for the meme. I find his last sentence pretty amusing:) I'll post that later tonight, or tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?