Monday, January 23, 2006

 

Some articles that caught my eye

Looking through the AP headlines, I saw Terri Schiavo's Husband Remarries. I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you! Will the horror never end? *snark*

Here's a terrible horror story: Kids Survive Alleged 5-Year Imprisonment
When the siblings were found Thursday, the 16-year-old girl weighed about 40 pounds, and her 11-year-old brother weighed about 30 pounds. The pair were in stable condition Sunday at a hospital, while their grandmother, mother and the mother's boyfriend were in jail.
Those poor children! My heart goes out to them. How can people do this to their children?

And of course... we have, Demonstrators Mark Roe V. Wade Anniversary. What is with these people? Wouldn't it make better sense to have an abortion, than to torture and abuse the children?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?