Saturday, February 04, 2006

 

It's morning, alright!

The boss asked me to work her hours, last night. I got out of there about 1:00AM. I came home and after an hour or so of winding down (eating lasagna and garlic bread) I went to bed, probably about 2:30 or 3:00, expecting to sleep in. This morning, I woke up to acid indigestion, which probably would not have wakened me, except for the galloping cats making the noise of a herd of stampeding cattle. They jumped up on the bed. Mango climbed all over my head, stopping to bite my hair, and the others would jump off the bed and zoom (stomping as loud as possible) back through the hallway. I finally got up, gave them treats and some pets. Currently, I see one cat laying under the coffee table, I hear no cats. I'm going to find them and wake them up, now. I logged onto the computer this morning and had a good connection. I was looking at my E-mail and accidentally clicked out of the connection. I had to re-connect... it was a slow one. I tried again... it was even slower. I finally got a slightly faster connection and figured I had to go "to war" with the connection I had, not the connection I wanted.

Over at Common Dreams, this interesting article brought back memories of lies our current administration told us, in their mission to go to war with Iraq. I am reminded of my disgust that after all that happened the first term, shrub could be re-elected for a second term. Do the blockheads, who voted for him, realize the depths of their stupidity, yet?
Bush 'Plotted to Lure Saddam into War with Fake UN Plane'

...The two leaders were worried by the lack of hard evidence that Saddam Hussein had broken UN resolutions, though privately they were convinced that he had. According to the memorandum, Mr Bush said: "The US was thinking of flying U2 reconnaissance aircraft with fighter cover over Iraq, painted in UN colours. If Saddam fired on them, he would be in breach."...


One particular lie from 2003, continues to irritate me,

...30 Mar 2003 On This Week with George Stephanopoulos, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld declares: "the area… that coalition forces control… happens not to be the area where weapons of mass destruction were dispersed. We know where they are. They’re in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat."...
That Fu*ker, Donald Rumsfeld.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?