Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

Saturday - looking at some headlines...

Your Tires Are Talking a link I found from AOL. I thought it was good information. I'm going to have to make sure to check the pressure in my tires, this weekend.
Bush Admin. Won't Reconsider Ports Deal We're all safe... Trust them... yeah right.
S.D. Gov. 'Inclined" to Sign Abortion Ban What is with these people who insist on pushing their agenda on everyone else? We now have two new right wing supreme court judges who will be more inclined to reverse the Roe vs Wade decision. Well, if they manage this, they need to remember that some of them might have children who might benefit from an abortion, sometime... you, know... they might have sex with the wrong person... or a female close to them might get raped and impregnated... There's also child support to think about. I have to admit, I've been shocked at the amount of women so totally against abortion, but after talking to one of my very anti-abortion friends, I think I know why a lot of women are so against it. My friend's sister had a couple abortions. My friend was always very jealous of her sister because the sister was always dating one guy after another. In my opinion, my friend wanted her sister penalized because of the attraction she posed to the opposite sex. I think many of these women, who are so against other women having abortions, actually hate women.
10 Sent to Prison for Baby-trafficking
...China has a thriving black market in babies, often girls, abducted or bought from poor families or unwed mothers and sold to parents who want another child, a servant or a future bride for a son...

Customers Cook Up Trouble With Fake Penis Bizarre!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?