Sunday, February 05, 2006

 

Wasting a weekend

Yesterday, I watched the DVDs (borrowed from others) and I can, now, give them back. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants was a cute story, but what a tearjerker. Bruce Almighty was okay for the most part, but I doubt I'll watch it, again. I really don't care much for Jim Carrey or Jennifer Aniston. Species was a great movie. I felt sorry for the alien, but that was probably what the movie makers had planned. I think the Tagline: Men cannot resist her. Mankind may not survive her. was bull. I didn't see that she had all sorts of men fawning all over her. I will admit that the actress, Natasha Henstridge, who played the alien was a knockout. I think I remember when I had perky breasts like that! Or maybe that was in my dreams:) Coming Unglued is my own DVD and I had watched it before, but it is so cute and funny, I watched it again. I guess I wasted Saturday. Today, I decided to attempt to get some more stuff off my list of things to do.
Some time ago, I had some storm windows sitting by the freezer, waiting to be put up. Something happened, one day, and when I came home, two of them were shattered. I picked up the glass on the floor and told myself I would get the glass out of the frames, by and by. I finally got around to doing it. I layed out some newspapers and started pulling the shards free. Once that was finished, I decided I needed to get some of the recycle out. I had it all bagged and in the car when my mother called. I sat down and chatted with her. My cell phone rang and it was the gal working the weekend. She had a question about something, so I agreed to call her back once I was off the phone with my mother. Calls taken care of, I decided I had better get the recycle to the bins down the street. I jumped in my car and took care of that chore. I decided to stop at the gas station for some items. I forgot that I looked like hell. I realized it, though, when this younger lady and her small child kept giving me odd looks. Oh well. Do I want to tackle the next item on my list? TAXES.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?