Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

Michael Bolton's other brother

Still looking at the news, I see that UN Ambassador-John Bolton, and music maker-Michael Bolton's other brother, Joshua Bolten, is being nominated for a new job: White House chief-of-staff quits. Andrew Card (in a verbal conversation with others... why did I get him confused with Scottie McClellan, perhaps wishful thinking to see Scottie quit, too?) resigned from his post as chief of staff. Joshua Bolten will be replacing him.
The move was announced by US President George W Bush. He said Mr Card, 58, had suggested earlier this month leaving the post that he had held since Mr Bush's first day in office.

The move comes amid a sharp drop in Mr Bush's approval ratings and calls for him to bring in "new blood", a BBC correspondent says...

...President Bush said Mr Card was returning to private life, without giving any further details...


**Okay, I realize John and Michael don't spell their last name the same way as Joshua. I know they have a reason, but I haven't yet figured it out. I mean, really, they have to be related, right? They are like 3 peas in a pod. I'll bet they're triplets. :) hehee.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?