Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

Bits and thoughts of the day.

Cheney Aide Says Bush OK'd Leak on Iraq. According to I. Lewis Libby, Bush authorized the leak, and Cheney said to pass prewar Iraq information on, but no indication of their authorizing release of Valerie Plame's name.
...There was no indication in the filing that either Bush or Cheney authorized Libby to disclose Valerie Plame's CIA identity.

But the disclosure in documents filed Wednesday means that the president and the vice president put Libby in play as a secret provider of information to reporters about prewar intelligence on Iraq...
It's good news regarding the Iraq Info, but we already figured that one out. Will we ever know the whole truth about the Valerie Plame CIA indentity release to the media?

*******
What a weird day. I had to go to the dentist because one of my fillings fell out. I will need a cap on it, later on, but he agreed to go ahead and fill it, this time. Because of the amount of tooth left (not a lot) and the amount of filling, it might last a couple years. When it goes, a cap/crown will be the next step.

I waited in that little room for an hour. I finally checked my phone clock to see what time it was. A couple minutes later, the dentist walks in. He apologized and explained that he had some difficulty with another patient, causing him to run late. He, and his assistant, worked on my tooth for quite a while. Finally filling the tooth, and allowing me to leave a bundle of money for them.

Since I had been there so long, I needed to use the ladies room. I walked in and it smelled like something had died in there! Ugh! It looked okay, just stunk to high heavens. My time spent in there, beside the usual necessities, was used to hope no one would come in and think I had stunk it up! Anyway, I headed for home.

Novacaine is still numbing the area around the tooth, but coming out, causing slight pain. I stopped to pick up the mail and found the latest Alfred Hitchcock Mystery Magazine in the box. When I opened up the magazine, I found that the first story is entitled, Shadow People. Since my last post was entitled The Shadow People, I just wanted to make it known that I did not get the magazine until today. That is all:)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?