Saturday, April 08, 2006

 

Delayed morality

I was reading the latest Robert Scheer article about Tom Delay. Interesting content in the article. Apparently, Delay thinks he's on the side of good and morality. People not agreeing with him are, "enemies of virtue". Well, place me as an enemy of virtue, because I sure wouldn't want to follow the path he walks.
..."We have been chosen to live as Christians at a time when our culture is being poisoned and our world is being threatened," thundered the Texan pest-control entrepreneur who rose to become one of America's most powerful politicians. "The enemies of virtue may be on the march, but they have not won."...
Scheer continues his article, discussing the circle of folks involved in that money funneling scandal. I totally enjoyed reading this piece.
While looking for the article, online, I came across this site Spinsanity Scheer Deception: The Lies and Jargon of Robert Scheer. Hmpf. It looks like most of the articles on that site are rightwing type drivel, plus the site is no longer being updated as of Jan, 2005. I was wondering what the writer thought of Rush Limbaugh, since he thinks Scheer "is one of the media's worst offenders", but I didn't find anything!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?