Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

How evil am I?

afarensis had a post showing how evil he was. I thought that might be fun to do, too.
You Are 26% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well. In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.
How Evil Are You?
The number wasn't high enough, so I went back and checked some of questions that were kind of questionable, but it could happen, perhaps. Yes, I managed to increase the evilness. Some of the questions were just so "not me" that I could not check them. Oh, boy... I love my new "evil" picture:)
You Are 48% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side. Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.
How Evil Are You?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?