Tuesday, April 04, 2006

 

I'm slightly pleased.

Analysis: DeLay leaves troubling legacy Good! When I heard he would resign from congress, I figured he finally realized he's not going to get out of the Jack Abramoff corruption scandal. After all, two of his aides pleaded guilty, too. You can't tell me Delay didn't know about it. I also think he had a hand in it.
..."My lawyers have been told I'm not a target of the investigation," DeLay said. He said he managed his congressional office "by trusting the people I hired. Evidently, they mishandled that trust."...
Blah, blah, blah... That sounds like bullshit to me! Perhaps that old adage, "What goes around, comes around," really is true. HA! In fact, Double HA!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?