Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

The only picture I took today.


Because of continual dizzyness, my mother had an appointment with the MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) machine, today. We arrived half an hour early, but the woman taking patients back, took her in. It was a good thing, too, because the 45 minutes, we thought it would take, turned out to be an hour and half. Then, she had to have a test called (I think) Carotid Artery Bleed Time. Once that was finished, she was set up with a 24 hour Holter Monitor. Finished, we headed for the border. Taco Bell. She usually has the tacos, but tried the chalupa and half of their pizza. She said she's had enough Taco Bell for the time being.

We were looking at the card that was given to her after the MRI. It had a number she could call for a CD. She doesn't have a computer, but she thinks she will go ahead and get one, we can look at it on my computer. I think that would be quite interesting. I hope they indicate what the images mean.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?