Saturday, May 06, 2006

 

Forgot the camera.

Last week, my friend asked me to dig up the ground of their garden so her mom could plant the tomato plants. I told her that I would be able to do it, this evening. She said she would call her mom and let her know. Tonight, when I got there, I found mom already had help, yesterday. She already planted, too, so we walked around and looked at everything. She gave me some catnip to plant for my kitties. There was an exceptionally bright yellow bird, at their bird feeder, that reminded me I didn't have my camera with me.
I, then, headed over to my sister's and planted a tree. We looked at her flowers, her fishponds, and her horses. I noticed an orangy bird sitting in the fence. I wished I had my camera. Anyway, I couldn't show photos of the pretty birds, but I did take this cute squirrel photo, this past week.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?