Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 

The morning sky, part II

A different view of the same sunrise from yesterday.

And here are some of the clouds.

Oh, yeah. I remember what I wanted to blog about, yesterday. I found the flyer. Since yesterday was "A Day Without Immigrants", I was astounded to be handed a flyer that said, in bold block letters, taking up the whole page, "CONTACT YOUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE DEMAND THAT THE BORDER BE CLOSED!" I was kind of shocked by the closed mindedness of these people handing this stuff out. Yes, I will be contacting the representative, plus, I will be contacting my local papers. I will NOT be demanding the border be closed, instead, I will be attacking the small minds behind the flyers.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?