Saturday, May 06, 2006

 

Shake up.

I really hadn't kept up on the news, but then saw something about Porter Goss. I checked Bryan's blog Why Now, and sure enough, he had something about it. Porter Goss Resigns? and here's an article I found when I googled: Marty Kaplan: Hey Porter - Not Even "Citing Personal Reasons"?

Also, I saw something about Jack Straw, so decided to see what was out there. Here is Iran is the key to Jack Straw's demotion, then there was this one...Jack Straw becomes leader of House of Commons. It looks like Tony Blair is shaking up his administration, too. It sounds as though Straw had some doubts about war with Iraq... and Iran.

Meanwhile, this little tidbit caught my wandering attention: Hostile War Critics Confront Rumsfeld. Rumsfeld was asked some difficult questions. Good!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?