Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

I'm sure that's true

...A spokeswoman for Bush said he wasn't bothered by the demonstration that briefly took over the tiny, scenic downtown of Kennebunkport...

Protests Intrude on Bush's Trip to Maine.

Soldiers' families question Rumsfeld on deployment
...Rumsfeld, who received a mixed reception from a crowd that offered more applause for the questions asked than the answers provided, praised the 172nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team. He would not commit to a date for bringing those soldiers home, but told a 12-year-old girl in the audience, "I'd bet your daddy gets home before Christmas."...
I'd comment (about the two guys featured in this post) but then I'd have to go wash my mouth out with soap.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?