Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

Sometimes I can't resist completing and posting memes.

Live, from downtown (or maybe not), someplace, USA, as challenged by The Fat Lady Sings , my answers to her post of Getting To Know You. Also, I saw The Gypsy's Caravan and The CultureGhost had both answered. Yeah:) I'm a copycat. That's what happens when you surround yourself with cats!

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Bahamas

2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH JUST ONE PERSON WHO WOULD IT BE? Robin Cook (the writer)

3. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR SOCKS RIGHT NOW? Not wearing any.

4. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? The Very Best of Dwight Yoakum.

5. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Now, mostly around six something.

6. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (or whatever they named it).

7. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Scrubs, My Name is Earl, not that I get to watch them, anymore. I have to take naps.

8. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Played trombone through highschool. I didn't want to play it, I wanted to play flute, but it was what my mother found in the paper. I no longer want to play flute. I bought a keyboard and started to learn it, but things happened and I stopped, I plan to start again.

9. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? Green and purple.

10. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Unsure.

11. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Four door sedan.

12. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Mrs. Pigglewiggle.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Spring.

14. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Not a death ray, exactly, but some sort of ray that could stop people from what they're doing. Put them in suspended animation until I got around to sorting them out.

15. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? None. I have plenty of scars, though.

16. WHO WOULD YOU HATE TO BE STUCK IN A ROOM WITH? Rush Limbaugh.

17. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Cats, photography, art, good books, blogs, everything and anything.

18. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? Her name was Velvet. She came to school one year, possibly 7th grade?, but only stayed about a quarter of the term. She was the neatest girl I knew. She could write with both hands.

19. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Saturday.

20. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL? Both. I get up early and go to bed late. Naps are a treasure.

21. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? This weekend. I was thinking about my cats and what a special friend Saddie was. He was only 2 1/2, but he made a great impact on my life. I still miss him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?